| SmokinTex PRO Series Electric Smokers and Slow Cook Ovens make old-fashioned pit barbecue and delicious natural wood smoked foods. This is genuine pit barbecue! Excellent smoke flavor; tender, moist product. Food is slow-cooked, over real wood smoke. Static Air Cooking keeps moisture and flavor in the food. Low, slow, even heat is gentle to food. (No water pan required) Easy to use, just plug it in, put in the wood and food, shut the door, and set the temperature. No attention needed while cooking!
Cold Smoking with an additional Cold Smoke Plate (optional). Smoke is created as wood smolders in electrically heated wood box.
The stainless steel top and interior make for easy cleanup. Grills and racks go right in the dishwasher.
You Can Smoke Like An Expert from the First Day!
Please contact us for additional accessories.
- Electrically-controlled thermostat allows you to accurately control the temperature from 100 to 250
- Easy to use. - Put in wood, food, shut the door, set the temperature
- No attention needed while cooking
- Low, slow, even heat is gentle to food
- One heating element beneath the wood chip tray
- Wood chips last 8+ hours before needing to be replenished
- Smokes beef, pork, poultry, fish, seafood, lamb, sausage, game, vegetables, etc. Makes great Jerky!
- Cold smoke with optional cold smoke plate. Great for cheese, pasta, etc.
- Controlled heat combined with a well-insulated cabinet and no draft cooking conditions produces a consistent, quality product
- Heating element adjusts temps to maintain temperatures
- Thermometer is located in the back wall of the smoker, near the top
- Exhaust is on top and non-adjustable
- There is no air inlet so you are not having to heat cooler air and is thus very efficient
- Safe. Does not get hot on the outside
- Easy to move around - wheels included
- Easy to clean, Grills and racks go in the dishwasher. Cover wood box and bottom with foil for quick throw-away
- Use any dry hardwood. No pellets or special woods required
- Grills: 3 regular meat grills, wheels, wood, cookbook and instructions included
- Shipping is either UPS or FedEx Ground
- 30 day unconditional guarantee. If for any reason you are not happy with your smoker, return it to SmokinTex for a full refund
- Two Year limited warranty- (6 months on heating element)
- Approximately 33 lbs. per load
- Shelves: 5 - (14.5" x 14.5" )
- Electrical: 800 watts heating element, 10 amps, 120v single phase current
- Dimensions: W=17" x D=21" x H=29"
- (without wheels H=26").
- Cabinet: Stainless steel
- Wheels: Standard
- Insulation: Full - except bottom
- Weight: Approximately 93 lbs. crated
- Standard Accessories: 3 -Standard Stainless Steel Racks, Stainless Steel Drip Pan, Wheels, Wood, Cookbook and Instructions